Exchange activesync account not syncing contacts or tasks.

slick271974

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Sorry if this has been brought up before but I didn't find an answer in my search.

My problem is this.

When I did my initial setup with the PRIV. I used my gmail account to gain access to play store.
Then wanted to set up the hub with my work exchange active sync account. Entered all the info as required. Chose to sync email, contacts and tasks. Emails started to sync. Contacts or tasks never did.

The only way I have been able to get my contacts and tasks to sync is to add my exchange account through the Gmail app. The problem with this is now I have my exchange email going to 2 different mail boxes. When I go into the Gmail settings and turn of the exchange account email sync. I no longer get my email in either places.

Obviously I am doing something wrong so any help would be greatly appreciated.

slick271974

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
A new problem has started.

I still have not solved the above issue but now my calendar doesn't sync at all. I now get a sync error. (sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.) This has been happening the last 3 days. I have had to turn off calendar sync as it causes massive battery drain.

SeltzerWater

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
A new problem has started.

I still have not solved the above issue but now my calendar doesn't sync at all. I now get a sync error. (sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.) This has been happening the last 3 days. I have had to turn off calendar sync as it causes massive battery drain.

If even the Gmail app can't sync to your calendar there must be something wrong on the server side.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10