Amazon Underground

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I feel like I'm late to the party on this one but Amazon now has Amazon Underground where you can get apps and games for free. Many of these apps are paid apps in the play store. I noticed the game Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic is free and I paid $10 for that one. A couple others that I think are great paid apps that show free in Amazon Underground are Camera ZoomFX that has some nice effects to add to pictures you take and also Photo Suite 4 Pro for free which has some PhotoShop like features and that one goes for $5 in the play store. Check it out, you might find a couple free gems for your Priv.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Also saw Office Suite Professional 8 which is a $15 app in the play store. Good stuff

Posted via the Android Central App

jeffreytz

Mayor of Awesometown
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with this lately? Over the last couple of days I keep getting a random pop up that Amazon has stopped (crashed), was happening a couple of times a day so I just uninstalled it. Just curious if anyone else has had issues with it running in the background before I bother trying to reinstall it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173