The more i use it the more i like priv

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
The more i use this phone the more i like it. Blackberry and android is a huge win imo. Awesome efficiency of bb10 and freedom of android is great. I am so glad i did not go with iphone ! Ios really sucks. Even with all improvements ios feels outdated. My ipad is literally collecting dust now. I kept using ipad for world of tanks but since game came out on pc plus i got priv ipad has no use for me (perhaps it is still good to read books). Anyways i sidetracked. There is so much to like about my new phone. Physical keyboard is great. I like freedom of android. For example i like much better solid explorer file mananger on android better than on bb10. Same is for picture manager quickpic.so much better than bb10 picture viewer.I got an app all in one gesture to emulate swiping on priv and now i have access to hub like on z30.I like dtek on my priv. I could not believe that facebook would violate my privacy so often so i deleted facebook! Thanks dtek. I love blackberry shortcuts. Such a simple and yet powerful idea. Blackberry masonry tiles are gorgous to look at.
I finally get all apps i want without going extra mile to install them and yes they run faaaaaaast on priv. I really like how notifications are handled on priv and that i can turn thrm off completely if i want to. android is overwhelming at first but after a while you do appreciate its freedom of choice. I cannot wait for next update from blackberry. Foe blend to work with my new phone etc.I can see bright futute for blackberry becsuse android in blackberry version is so awesome.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Just a suggestion, and I haven't done it myself so it's not from me, but I've heard that Folio is a good replacement app for the Facebook app. Apparently it lets you access Facebook, but doesn't kill your battery and get all wonky with your privacy like the Facebook app does? Again, not sure, haven't used it myself as I've (surprisingly) never owned a Facebook account even once in my life, but, I've heard about Folio recently.

anon(870071)

Trusted Member
Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
The more i use this phone the more i like it. Blackberry and android is a huge win imo. Awesome efficiency of bb10 and freedom of android is great. I am so glad i did not go with iphone ! Ios really sucks. Even with all improvements ios feels outdated. My ipad is literally collecting dust now. I kept using ipad for world of tanks but since game came out on pc plus i got priv ipad has no use for me (perhaps it is still good to read books). Anyways i sidetracked. There is so much to like about my new phone. Physical keyboard is great. I like freedom of android. For example i like much better solid explorer file mananger on android better than on bb10. Same is for picture manager quickpic.so much better than bb10 picture viewer.I got an app all in one gesture to emulate swiping on priv and now i have access to hub like on z30.I like dtek on my priv. I could not believe that facebook would violate my privacy so often so i deleted facebook! Thanks dtek. I love blackberry shortcuts. Such a simple and yet powerful idea. Blackberry masonry tiles are gorgous to look at.
I finally get all apps i want without going extra mile to install them and yes they run faaaaaaast on priv. I really like how notifications are handled on priv and that i can turn thrm off completely if i want to. android is overwhelming at first but after a while you do appreciate its freedom of choice. I cannot wait for next update from blackberry. Foe blend to work with my new phone etc.I can see bright futute for blackberry becsuse android in blackberry version is so awesome.

I've never needed or have ever had the inkling to migrate over to ios!!! It just seems sooo redundant where things should be compatible across the board.however I do like the aesthetics of their designs tho,I will give them that!!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49