[Rumour] Marshmallow for PRIV under testing with carriers

Milldubsa007

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Excellent find! Was expecting to hear about this or the Vienna during MWC. Glad to see they're holding true to the time line.

Posted via the Android Central App

yohannrjm

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
This is good news. I've been impressed with the fact that BlackBerry has actually held to their update schedule so far. (I shouldn't be, but BlackBerry has not always kept their promises).

I'm looking forward to this. I don't really suffer from the bad battery life that people have mentioned ---- it does easily get me through a day, but it should be better than it is, given the battery size. So, maybe the MM update will help.

ToniCipriani

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
This is good news. I've been impressed with the fact that BlackBerry has actually held to their update schedule so far. (I shouldn't be, but BlackBerry has not always kept their promises).

I'm looking forward to this. I don't really suffer from the bad battery life that people have mentioned ---- it does easily get me through a day, but it should be better than it is, given the battery size. So, maybe the MM update will help.

I'm sometimes getting battery life issues, basically when I'm at work my battery can drain down to 25% from 100% easily by lunch time. But when I'm at home and in the area I can go through the whole day and still at 40%, which leads me to think the radio firmware badly needs optimization. Also I'm looking forward to granular permissions to tame some really badly written apps. I have one app that accesses my location 4k+ times when I'm not even using it.