Have you seen another Priv in the wild?

Xaiux

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I've seen probably a dozen, honestly. I played with two different ones a week before it launched. There are a lot of perks to living 20 minutes from Waterloo, haha.

D

Deleted member 2678566

Yes, in London at the Panama Papers Protest

If you liked this post, you can now find more like this by following me on Twitter @MeerAdrie

Stelios Gnd

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
After 1,5 years on my passport I only spotted 2 more in greece. I got the priv 2 weeks now and I don't think I m gonna spot another any time soon although retailers claim that is popular. No adds etc about it whatsoever....

Posted via the Android Central App

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I personally have never seen one in the wild. In fact my local AT&T corporate store removed them from the shelves because they didn't sell a single device. They are a high volume store too

Posted via the AT&T Note 5

nglfmark

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Seen 3 in HK, one person using in a bus stop, one during a meeting with a potential client and one person using whilst travelling in a bus.

yohannrjm

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Nope, not seen one other BB phone in a long while (any OS). Certainly not seen a Priv, but I wouldn't necessarily notice it because it looks pretty much like any other phone unless the keyboard is opened.

towngirl

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was surprised last night at #thehip concert, to see the person in front of me, with a Priv!!

I leaned over with mine and said “Is that Priv!” … and she said “I LOVE it!” … and I said “Me Too”!

She had “Ghost Armor” cover & screen protector. Which was real awesome. Never hear of it, but I will check it out. (I have a UKarbon which I don’t like I like. It is nice BUT there is NO protection for the phone. I may swap to Ghost Armor. It feels nice and I think it protect it better.

(It is hard getting good concert pictures)

Attachments

• P1090479.jpg
    P1090479.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20160816_2244021.jpg
    IMG_20160816_2244021.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 65

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I was surprised last night at #thehip concert, to see the person in front of me, with a Priv!!

I leaned over with mine and said “Is that Priv!” … and she said “I LOVE it!” … and I said “Me Too”!

She had “Ghost Armor” cover & screen protector. Which was real awesome. Never hear of it, but I will check it out. (I have a UKarbon which I don’t like I like. It is nice BUT there is NO protection for the phone. I may swap to Ghost Armor. It feels nice and I think it protect it better.

(It is hard getting good concert pictures)

Nothing wrong with those pics given they're from a phone.

towngirl

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It was about 1, of 50. And one of the few that turned out.

And a few at The Hip, Kingston. And again with comments of "I Love It" ect.,... except for one person who just bought it and his charger was not working. So his phone was DEAD. He is going to replace the charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835