disable side buttons on Priv

davidca41

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Hello all a bit of a novice with my new Priv, but the side volume buttons are driving me nuts. Seems I am always turning everything down and missing calls like crazy. Is there a way to disable the volume buttons.

Posted via the Android Central App

hbelkin

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm also bothered by this. I'm testing an app called Sound Profile. Free version has ads but works, upgrade is 3.99...

Allows multiple sound profiles which is great, and you can put shortcuts or widgets on the home screen for each profile. Tons of configuration options. However.... If another app or the side buttons are used to change volumes, it takes a few seconds at least until Sound Profile reverts to the set profile. So not ideal, but at least you only have an unwanted sound level for a minute...

So far I like it. Only started testing today :)
It's the app by dev "Corcanoe"

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm also bothered by this. I'm testing an app called Sound Profile. Free version has ads but works, upgrade is 3.99...

Allows multiple sound profiles which is great, and you can put shortcuts or widgets on the home screen for each profile. Tons of configuration options. However.... If another app or the side buttons are used to change volumes, it takes a few seconds at least until Sound Profile reverts to the set profile. So not ideal, but at least you only have an unwanted sound level for a minute...

So far I like it. Only started testing today :)
It's the app by dev "Corcanoe"

This sounds like a really cool app! Thanks for sharing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699