does wifi gets disconnected random on this phone

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
so i got a s7 phone this past thurs night however it never wanted to stay connected to wifi for a good while after its in idle mode

i did an experiment few hours ago got my old phone that i upgraded from droid 4 charge it put it on same wifi network on s7 both were good until s7 wanted to disconnect and reconnect tap here i look at my droid 4 phone and it still on wifi and connect to internet

basically my s7 is faulty and cannot hold a steady strong wifi network is this priv good on wifi or not?

i understand this phone doesn't have an app gallery or a file manager while i can download off play store

last but not least these hub notifications does the following notfications works facebook facebook messenger wwe network 3rd party twitter apps like twittnuker i assumed gmail and text message works

the keybard is it stable and better like a droid 4 i'm just trying to figure out what phone to get since not keeping s7 this or droid maxx 2 or droid turbo 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to be sure--the S7 doesn't have any power saving modes turned on, right? And if you go to Settings>Wi-fi, and tap More>Advanced, do you see a Keep Wi-fi On While Asleep setting there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech