Facebook push notifications not working.

Sathish S

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Facebook push notifications is nothing Woking on my BlackBerry Priv. App Notification is on, background data restrictions is off , cleared cache, app permissions are on, tried factory reset, re installing the app. Still not working. Any solution?

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Marshmallow forum to the Priv forum, since this is unlikely to be a general Marshmallow issue.

Any power-saving modes turned on, or 3rd party battery-saving apps installed?

Sathish S

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Marshmallow forum to the Priv forum, since this is unlikely to be a general Marshmallow issue.

Any power-saving modes turned on, or 3rd party battery-saving apps installed?

Nope. Power saving is turned off and no third party battery - saving apps installed.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I didn't get you! Pushed over the air in the sense?

In other words, was this an update that appeared through the Settings>About Phone>System Updates​ menu, or did you manually download it from some website and install it yourself?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why this happening. Do any other apps have problems with notifications? If Facebook is the only one, then I wonder if there's some subtle incompatibility between the current app version and AT&T's 6.0.1 firmware for the Priv. Although you may not get any response, it's still worth emailing the FB app developer and ask if they're aware of any issues with your phone and its current firmware: android-support@fb.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36