Out of the storm

Kratzer

May 1, 2010
Visit site
My story in a blurb:
Got a Storm vs Iphone because Red is the network, at least here. It was about the worst thing I have done. I went through 3 Storms, and when number 4 went bad I called tech support to cancel my service unless they gave be a new device. I had my eye on the Tour or Moto Droid. Well thankfully my rep said..."Hey this new thing comes out tommrow, I can call you back, and you can get this new thing called the Incredible. I'm not supposed to say much about it yet, but its ages ahead of anything we have." So I opted to wait and did some research. My rep called me back, thankfully. Unthankfully by then it was backordered til the 4th. So I just sit here and drool until Wednesday when the phone is due to arrive (given the one day shipping). In just the 10 minutes I played with it at the vzw store I was blown away. The inside sales guy was a RIM fanboy. He knew nothing about it-- said Storm 2 was what I really wanted...blah blah blah.

I'm really antsy. RIM made a valient effort with the storm, but so did Ford with the Edsell.

AJFSTORM

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Same story Kratzer I had the Storm 1, I'm staring at the pathetic POS next to my Incredible right now. I promise you, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS PHONE! It is light years ahead of the Storm and BB's in general. I'll never go back to BB, ever. I've been using it for a few days now and it has been nothing but pure enjoyment. You are not going to believe it especially after suffering through the Storm. Come back and tell us when you get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678