Hello Crackberry defectors!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You'll find plenty of familier faces here, PLUS you are always welcome at CB regardless of what platform you use. :)

BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
As a previous bb user... I have to say that bb10 is looking good... Some nice features like that a year ago...and i wouldve probably stayed

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
HypnotizedbyBB is my username. BB10 is VERY nice. I've only owned one Blackberry device (8530) and that was less than 4 months.

SABL

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
FIRST post to this forum...

Hello, all - I am getting frustrated with my new purchase of a GalaxyNote2 (Sprint). I have been a BlackBerry user for nearly 10 years and this transition is difficult. Can anyone point me to resources/references for how to make this transition easier?

My company does not yet support Android devices, so I don't have any folks at work to get tips or advice from. I really want to make this Android platform work for business use - but, even things like dialing conference call with extensions seems to be a pain. (Android apparently use a "comma" in lieu of an "X") for example... (Everyone from Work is telling me I should have gone with iPhone - but, I'm a rebel).

Thanks for any advice or tips on where to get help!

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello my name is Chris and I am a crackberry addict.

I switched to the HTC One XL about two weeks ago and am feeling the withdraw bad!

No little D or R when I message my BB buddies. No unified inbox. Push mail is slow (i only use gmail)... We really need a 12 step program for crackberry addicts.

Sent from my HTC ViperXL

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello my name is Chris and I am a crackberry addict.

I switched to the HTC One XL about two weeks ago and am feeling the withdraw bad!

No little D or R when I message my BB buddies. No unified inbox. Push mail is slow (i only use gmail)... We really need a 12 step program for crackberry addicts.

Sent from my HTC ViperXL

You can PM me if you want and I will give you my Whatsapp info, so it'll sorta be like you still got a BBM contact. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781