Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hello Crackberry defectors!!!

Lets us all make this our new home and make it just like how crackberry was to use for the past years!

Global Posts
    5,131 Global Posts

Agreed , but no reason to leave crackberry completly ! , i love crackberry and i hope this place can measure up as well.

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Change too often.

I will still visit Crackberry, but since I no longer have a blackberry my visits will be much less than before!

I'll miss the hell out of bbm, but the Droid is just too freaking sweet.

i think i'll check into crackberry now and again, but this is my online phone related things home now

Global Posts
    5,131 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nursescott View Post
    I will still visit Crackberry, but since I no longer have a blackberry my visits will be much less than before!

I'll miss the hell out of bbm, but the Droid is just too freaking sweet.
    i felt the same way , but gtalk works for me , same idea , and looks better on the droid then bbm did on the storm2 lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Sooks View Post
    i felt the same way , but gtalk works for me , same idea , and looks better on the droid then bbm did on the storm2 lol .
    that's what i'm figuring will be the bbm for this, i just have to get my bbm friends to use gtalk...which isn't easy...

Global Posts
    5,131 Global Posts

haha true that , but trust me the more and more people that will be going android , gtalk will get very popular lol

Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

never used BBM so it'll be no problem for me... i normally just text
    Roy Aguilera

I will still visit CB. I use a Tour for Work and my wife now owns my storm.

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Change too often.

Quote Originally Posted by DA6 View Post
    I will still visit CB. I use a Tour for Work and my wife now owns my storm.
    Seems like a lot of wives/girlfriends inherited blackberrys today..lol

love this thread : ) helllllllo fellow crackberries....errr Droids? This phone is just too awesome!

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    ROM
    Change too often.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytbegood View Post
    love this thread : ) helllllllo fellow crackberries....errr Droids? This phone is just too awesome!
    All the former blackberry/crackberry folks need our own thread..."Blackberry Master, Android Noob...Help"

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nursescott View Post
    Seems like a lot of wives/girlfriends inherited blackberrys today..lol
    lmao so true. I will miss crackberry and of course will check up on it atleast once a week

After all of thecrap going on over at Crackberry I am not so sure I will miss it. I am obsessed with my technology too, but holy c r a p it is just a phone after all.

not a hug crackberry head, but I was on the site. I hope this fills up with people who have the knowledge the senior crackberry users had.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmderuosi View Post
    not a hug crackberry head, but I was on the site. I hope this fills up with people who have the knowledge the senior crackberry users had.
    Same. Most of the guys over at crackberry are awesome.

I feel like this is uncharted territory over here. I just hope someone comes along with a zen like knowledge of android 2.0

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

I haven't jumped ship from crackberry yet, but plan to soon. I need to wait at least 2 more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I haven't jumped ship from crackberry yet, but plan to soon. I need to wait at least 2 more weeks.
    My NE2 was burning a hole in my pocket and I figured I rode the wave fine with the Storm and all its problems when released, how much worse could this be?

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

Hi......My name is REHZ and i am a crackberry.

People talk about the droid being an IPhone killer, but it will probably take a bigger chunk out of RIM. I've liked my BB but I'm fed up with the browser and the inflexibility of the interface. My fear (I haven't jumped yet) is that I'll find the droid less functional in terms of the PDA functions. For messaging, putting down an appt. adding an address, the bb is just plain fast, simple and functional kind of like the old Palms were. I want more bells and whistles and some good connectivity by I don't want to do it by sacrificing too much practical workability.

I'm going to miss my crackberry as well. When I moved from windows mobile to my BB Curve I thought that it was the greatest phone ever. Now I have a chance to get an even better phone. It's like Christmas came early for me. I don't have mine yet, but its been ordered and on its way here. I can't wait.

Bye-bye Tour and venerable BB OS.

I got my S2 and I went and looked at the droid today. Couldn't do it, that keyboard just wasn't for me and I felt it was just too big. I did look at the eris and I really liked that, but I just can't give up my bbm yet. So I got the eris for the wife, and I am going to stick with my storm 2 for now, I just really hope this is a wake up to RIM about improvements that must be made. There were a ton of droids and eris walking out of my verizon store today .... if they don't step it up I will definitely be gone soon

I returned a Storm 2 for the Droid. Once I get accustomed to the new OS, I'll be glad I switched.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast