Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb Another BB User switching over to Android...what phone?

Hi, so I've been using the Blackberry Bold for sometime now and I love it, until I borrowed my friend's HTC Hero, and I'm loving it. I'm currently stuck with Rogers for I think another 2 years since I retention like crazy, but it seems to me like HTC doesn't like making phones compatible with Rogers' 3G network. Anyone have any suggestions on what phone I should get? I'd prefer a snapdragon processor as well as HTC's Sense UI.
    Last edited by rockpassions; 05-20-2010 at 08:01 PM.

It all depends on what carrier you have... unless you want to use a SIM card. I personally have an HTC Desire (U.S. Cellular), and I love it. I know some of the popular ones are the HTC Thunderbolt (Verizon), HTC EVO 4G, the HTC Droid Incredible, and the Motorola Droid X. Just look around on Android Central for some reviews and hands-on reviews. Good luck.

Uhh...you do realize that this was an old thread from last year......right?

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default Re: Another BB User switching over to Android...what phone?

Well like you said, Rogers doesnt seem to have any HTC models, preferring to align itself with Sony Ericsson and Samsung, although there are ways to get the Sense experience through apps like LauncherPro or Colorize Widget. Judging by what Rogers offers, I would go with the Samsung Nexus S or the Xperia Arc.
    Nokia E71, Nokia E72, iPhone 2g, BlackBerry Bold 9000, Palm Pixi Plus, BlackBerry Torch, Samsung Captivate

Default Re: Another BB User switching over to Android...what phone?

The Optimus S on Sprint is an oldie but goodie.