Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help on finding BB apps for Android

Hello Former Crackberry folks

I am definitely a lurker among forums I am hours from switching from my Storm 2 to a new Droid.

I am looking for the equivalent to the Quicklaunch application. I love the auto reboots, flashlight, Camera Mute and screen capture all in one app. I contacted Quicklaunch makers Nikkisoft and they said they do not yet have a Android version. I figured there may be some former Crackberry addicts that would have already solved this mystery for me.

Also if anyone has a suggestion for LED notification color changing apps that would also be appreciated.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

Default Re: Need help on finding BB apps for Android

Hi,

I just moved from the BB Storm 2 9550 to the Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus and wanted to ask the same question... Anyone? Seems like everything with Android is more icon driven than list driven....

My experience with Android has been great so far.

Thanks!

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

...also, as far as LED notification light apps, LightFlow works great on my Galaxy Nexus, not sure how it would work on your RAZR...
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,028 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

One thing I noticed when coming from BB a few years ago is adjusting to LED colors.
    I don't even pay attention to them.

For flashlight, camera muting, etc. there are widgets which toggle things on and off.

Flashlight apps:
    https://market.android.com/search?q=flashlight&c=apps

If you don't root, five dollars gets you screen shots, until Ice Cream Sandwich comes your way.
    https://market.android.com/details?i...otitfullnoroot

LED
    Light Flow - Features
    Yes Android is more icon based.
    You could look at 3rd party launchers like adw launcher ex, launcher pro, go launcher, etc.