Coming from Blackberry

Saukrateaz

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Introduciiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg.....

I'm new to the Droid OS and wanted say Hi.
My names Joe, from Philadelphia, PA (US) Im a BES admin/security engineer for a real estate development firm.

The time is coming soon for me to jump off the Blackberry wagon and onto the Droid ship.

Look forward to learning from all of yous....

Last edited:

Saukrateaz

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Just be ready to be satisfied with your phone ;)

Welcome to AC

hope that is the case here. RIM is doing absolutely nothing to keep consumers happy. Too many devices that don't matter, no upgrades anywhere...im done with them. I have also removed half of our blackberry users in the company and put them on Droids. I have 1 person that is not that thrilled about it. Soon, I plan to phase RIM out completely. (small firme with 58 users)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forums!!

You won't be disappointed by the Android OS. I came from a BB Tour and don't regret switching at all.

gmz73#AC

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello just wanted to say hi. Gina from Pittsburgh here. Still waiting on my Incredible...VZW said it may ship as early as 6/8 but on the day I ordered the website stated 6/16. The wait is killing me!

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hello just wanted to say hi. Gina from Pittsburgh here. Still waiting on my Incredible...VZW said it may ship as early as 6/8 but on the day I ordered the website stated 6/16. The wait is killing me!

Yah these Inc shortages must be killing alot of people now that the Evo is out. Hang in there though! The Inc is a great phone.

And I'll be heading up to Pitt on new years day to watch the caps beat the crap outa the pens ;)