Reasons why Blackberry is Better than IOS or Android?

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I had the blackberry pearl in 2008. I didn't like it much. The only thing I liked was the email and to a lesser extent the BBM. The Internet was so slow it wasn't worth using and apart from the push email I couldn't really see what was good about the phone. To be fair at the time I actually wanted to get the iPhone 3G, however my friend had the blackberry curve and talked me into getting the pearl. He told me it was a really good phone and would be just as good as the iPhone. I kept it for a year and then switched to the iPhone. I know some people swear by blackberry's. I have a friend who still uses them now. On his last upgrade he got the s3 after a lot of pressure from his friends. However he is still using his old blackberry and the s3 is sitting in the box!!

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Android Central forums

You can't compare a pearl from 4 YEARS ago to a BlackBerry now. Trust me on that, since I have both. It's like comparing a note 2 to a HTC Dream.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
This thread is a joke. This is an android forum people. Go on crackberry .com and make retarded threads. BlackBerry sucks. Iphone sucks too.
Go try to root them!

sent from my 1920 overclocked note 2 running jedi xp11 rom

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
This thread is a joke. This is an android forum people. Go on crackberry .com and make retarded threads. BlackBerry sucks. Iphone sucks too.
Go try to root them!

There is nothing wrong with some civil discussion and debate about the different platforms. Crackberry is our sister site and we support them to but we're not going to kick people out of here for that reason.

Paul627g
Forums Moderator

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with some civil discussion and debate about the different platforms. Crackberry is our sister site and we support them to but we're not going to kick people out of here for that reason.

Paul627g
Forums Moderator

I agree that a discussion is fine but the thread is titled why blackberry is better. ...and people are giving reasons why they think it's better. Wtf? Treason I say.
Clearly noobs knowing nothing about root starting pointless threads. Ill ignore this thread moving forward before I start trolling and flaming hard. :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Go try to root them!

I'll let you in on a secret. Not everyone cares about rooting.

In fact some prefer not to, and frankly don't give a rats *** about it.

Shocking, I know.

And before you declare me to be some ***** noob, I had a i9000m with Darkyrom on it, and a gs3 that had at various points Cyanogenmod, Tasks AOKP, Serenity, Cleanrom and MIUI. I have a dual booted touch pad with Cyanogenmod on it. I had a jail broken iPhone for a while and a prewared and patched Palm Pre. I know how to tweak phones. I'm not "Some know nothing noob". I just got sick and tired of keeping up on roms and dealing with the little bugs and issues that can go with it.

Frankly, I'm enjoying the z10 as a welcome change of pace. Stop being so myopic.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree that a discussion is fine but the thread is titled why blackberry is better. ...and people are giving reasons why they think it's better. Wtf? Treason I say.
Clearly noobs knowing nothing about root starting pointless threads. Ill ignore this thread moving forward before I start trolling and flaming hard. :banghead:

Seems like your trolling began when you made your first post. Cause you seem to think that just because you say BB sucks, that alone makes it true. Now that's something a noob would think. Also if you're gonna use "noob" (i mean seriously?) go back to playing Counter-Strike.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
iMessage is the same...except cleaner.

I'd have to disagree with that, I didn't find it cleaner, or faster or anything. Only thing it had over BBM was being able to use it with people with iTouchs and iPads cause I don't think you could use BBM with the Playbook.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Treason?! LOL.

Android is soooooo perfect.

Sean Fanelli

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Depends what you like the most, though bb10.2 not has full support for android apps, you could side load snap and boom, quick convent and app full phone

- - - Updated - - -

I think your all crazy bb is dead. It was a good platform-past tense

Posted via Android Central App
still alive and well, google the z10 sometime, great little phone ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance