Anybody wish they kept their Storm or Storm 2? Tour?

skitbraviking

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I am just trying to get some info about these Blackberry devices in case The Droid drives me crazy with its zaney system issues. What may want one to go go Black(berry)?

McNooberson

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
the storm2 is an awesome device. I owned it previous to the droid and still own it because i can't let go of such a great device. I love my blackberry, and i like my droid. My droid is a fancy toy with great apps and an amazing browser and a nifty screen setup. The storm2 is an email nerds fantasy (like me). The screen is light-years ahead of the s1.

As for the tour, I had that phone also. It was nice, a pretty good keyboard, but it can't stand up to the storm2 or droid for the most part.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I still have my four but I don't think ill be using it anytime soon. The tour was a great phone with little or no issues for me and so is the Droid. But I have to say the Droid is much more fun to use and is much faster at browsing the web and the screen is amazing.

devarshi

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I don't miss my tour even a little. The experience with the Droid is light years better. The only thing I kinda miss is the keyboard shortcuts, but I've only thought about it once or twice. Ive never missed the storm 1. I got to the point where I hated that POS.

largeselection

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I have my tour still. I won't be going back to it for my daily driver. I'm hanging on to it for when I travel internationally. Otherwise there's nothing really that would pull me away from my droid, especially now that I've moved a lot of my friends away from BBM and to Gtalk.

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I came from the storm2. I don't miss it. The eris seems to have much better features. The browser is really fast and and a lot less limited.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I still have my tour and on occasion, i fire that bad boy up to play with it... I will admit, i do miss it.. I just has a different feel in my hands...

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I have to be honest and yes, I really did miss my Storm 1.................for the week I had to use an LG Env3. Definitely not since having the Droid......Can't really say about the S2 except that from what I've seen playing with it I would definitely gotten it where the Droid not around.