Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hate my company phone (BlkQ10) ..want to forward calls to my personal samsung 4G

Hi Experts...I am SO frustrated with my cheap company's phone, it is a Blackberry Q10 with Tmobil....I absolutely hate it.

I need to have it automatically forward all calls to my personal Samsung4g which is with Verizon.
    Watched tutorials on youtube but my phone doesn't have the setting they show,
    I also tried *72 but I get a message that says "the call cannot be connected"

Some PLEAse HeLp!! Thanks!!!

Default Re: Hate my company phone (BlkQ10) ..want to forward calls to my personal samsung 4G

I can't say I have much experience here, but I would recommend you contact TMO to see if they support call forwarding.

You might also try getting a google voice number and connecting it to both phones.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

Default Re: Hate my company phone (BlkQ10) ..want to forward calls to my personal samsung 4G

'cheap company phone'..Q10?...sir I feel you haven't really tried mastering it much!!

Global Posts
    387 Global Posts

I can understand the Q10 is not for you, my wife uses it and it's not for me neither but to say it's a cheap device... for example, here you can find Samsung galaxy S4 for 450 or so. Q10 is 699.
    It's a quality product and really well made, what I see here is lack of interest from you. About your problem I don't know, can't help.

If it's a company phone then it's controlled by BES. Only your IT Administrator can organise call forwarding for you.