1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New to Droid from BB

Hello all!

I'm Alicia, and I'm new or will be new to Android. My new Samsung Captivate will be here tomorrow...yay! I'm coming from the BB 9700. I was a little hestitant to make the switch at first, b/c I do love my BB. However, after having numerous build quality issues...I've had 4 9700's since January, I was given the opportunity to get another make/model thru warranty exchange. I decided this would be a great opportunity to test the waters since BB was my first, and has been my only smartphone experience. I look forwarding to browsing the forum and learning as much as humanly possible as I will need all the help I can get I super excited, and can't wait for that delivery box to hit my desk tomorrow.

If you have any suggestions, warnings, or anything you'd like to share please do. I hope I made a good decision on this one.

Thanks!

Hello alicia...
    Nice to meet you...

Wow we have a Same sumarry about phone.."
    I was Having bb 9700 , and Really Hard to leave,
    but for new Experience, I decide to switch..."

Nice to meet you alicia...

Regard
    dina
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,010 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

welcome aboard.

BB are cool, but if you can get over the fact that you will no longer have BBM or battery pulls, you will love android.

Global Posts
    2,102 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

hey guys. same here. i was a frequent power blackberry user since 2004. i am now in love with droid. i love my droid 2. i really don't know what took me so long to switch. i'm soooooo glad that i did...