Hello all!

I'm Alicia, and I'm new or will be new to Android. My new Samsung Captivate will be here tomorrow...yay! I'm coming from the BB 9700. I was a little hestitant to make the switch at first, b/c I do love my BB. However, after having numerous build quality issues...I've had 4 9700's since January, I was given the opportunity to get another make/model thru warranty exchange. I decided this would be a great opportunity to test the waters since BB was my first, and has been my only smartphone experience. I look forwarding to browsing the forum and learning as much as humanly possible as I will need all the help I can get I super excited, and can't wait for that delivery box to hit my desk tomorrow.

If you have any suggestions, warnings, or anything you'd like to share please do. I hope I made a good decision on this one.

Thanks!
    10-12-2010 05:04 PM
    Hello alicia...
    Nice to meet you...

Wow we have a Same sumarry about phone.."
    I was Having bb 9700 , and Really Hard to leave,
    but for new Experience, I decide to switch..."

Nice to meet you alicia...

Regard
    dina
    10-13-2010 08:21 AM
    welcome aboard.

BB are cool, but if you can get over the fact that you will no longer have BBM or battery pulls, you will love android.
    10-13-2010 08:26 AM
    hey guys. same here. i was a frequent power blackberry user since 2004. i am now in love with droid. i love my droid 2. i really don't know what took me so long to switch. i'm soooooo glad that i did...
    10-17-2010 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD