Anyone else interested in the Blackberry Passport?

CannedBullets

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Its interesting to see how Blackberry will do with the Passport and from what I've heard Blackberry 10 is actually a pretty good OS. I'm considering buying a Passport just to see what its like as a daily driver compared to my One M8, but the square form factor looks too bulky to fit in my pockets so I might go with a Blackberry Z3 LTE instead.

Anyone else considering trying out Blackberry?

pgg101

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Its interesting to see how Blackberry will do with the Passport and from what I've heard Blackberry 10 is actually a pretty good OS. I'm considering buying a Passport just to see what its like as a daily driver compared to my One M8, but the square form factor looks too bulky to fit in my pockets so I might go with a Blackberry Z3 LTE instead.

Anyone else considering trying out Blackberry?

I'm likely to ask my employer to upgrade my corporate owned Z10 to Passport. I'm not worried about the size as its the same size as a passport, so it will fit perfectly in my suit pocket or dress shirt.

Posted via Android Central App on BlackBerry Z30

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I really like the look of the Passport, and it has great specs with that 1440p screen and 13mp ois camera. The keyboard looks cool too.
You have to give props to BlackBerry for making the most interesting phone or there right now, it could make or break them. I really hope the OS isn't cack.
I would definitely consider one, and sell my Z2.

Posted via Android Central App

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
definitely considering it when att gets it on contract pricing. I love my Note 3 but I dont use enough game apps or all the other time wasting apps to need them all. I did not have a serious app deficiency when I had my WP7.5 device. But I had enough missing apps to need a few more. Android helped that. But I can still get the most popular apps from Google. And I think you can crack the phone to get the entire play store.

kremo

May 28, 2014
Visit site
You can not really "crack" the phone, but there is a rooted version of android runtime available for blackberry, where you can do more or less everything with android. But it`s not the most up to date version of undroid unfortunately. :(

I had a few BBs before, and this one looks quite interresting. I wish I could get one, but I don`t have the money for it right now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20