Coming from Blackberry...

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I am officially ready for an upgrade from Verizon and I pretty much have my mind set on jumping ship from Blackberry and have my sights set on Android!! I'm pretty much obsessed with both the Nexus one and the HTC Incredible. So my question is since Google and Verizon are both being shady as sh*t about the N1, how good are HTC devices. Basically, which ever one hits stores first is the one i'm going with. And I'm definitely not spending $529 on a phone. And when is the HTC supposed to be in Verizon stores? Any insight would be great!!!

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
That's more helpful, thank you (for real) lol... Yeah I got absolutely sick of RIM and my ridiculously slow Blackberry Storm. So now I'm playing the waiting game. And what exactly is the sense UI??

avacomputers

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Sense ui is theme used on htc android devices. But it's so much more than just a theme. It integrates well with social networking. Alot nicer looking. I left a bb tour for android and I'm not going back.

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm done with BB. I'm really excited to get an Android device... the day the Incredible or N1 it verizon i'm picking one up.

Corey

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
I've had an HTC phone of the Windows Mobile variety, and while the OS was miserable, the actual construction of the phone itself was very solid, with a good quality feel and really nice design to it. My brother has a MyTouch3G, and it, too is a very well made phone with a nice feel to the materials and a good quality build all together. I've peeked and prodded on other HTC phones of both Android and Windows Mobile flavor, and there hasn't been one that I wouldn't want to own in terms of the hardware itself. I would have no problem picking up any of the new HTC Android phones and wouldn't be concerned about build quality. Hell, after going through a slew of defective Storm 1's and another dud in the Tour, I'd feel more at ease with an HTC phone than anything RIM has anymore.

tbdaly

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, ya'll are getting me excited about the possibility of getting one of these devices! Damn Verizon, DO YOUR PART!!!! lol

miracLe

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
That's more helpful, thank you (for real) lol... Yeah I got absolutely sick of RIM and my ridiculously slow Blackberry Storm. So now I'm playing the waiting game. And what exactly is the sense UI??

lol true stuff on the whole slow storm stuff, before 5.0 os I couldn`t stand how slow my phone was, I was doing 1 battery pull every 3-4 hours -_-

pops.comp

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I am officially ready for an upgrade from Verizon and I pretty much have my mind set on jumping ship from Blackberry and have my sights set on Android!! I'm pretty much obsessed with both the Nexus one and the HTC Incredible. So my question is since Google and Verizon are both being shady as sh*t about the N1, how good are HTC devices. Basically, which ever one hits stores first is the one i'm going with. And I'm definitely not spending $529 on a phone. And when is the HTC supposed to be in Verizon stores? Any insight would be great!!!

Based on those two qualifications the Incredible would probably be your best bet, you may be able to get a deal for the N1 but it won't be in the vzw stores, at least, that's the theory

bduschel

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
So many stories are floating around about the N1 and how it will be available for VZW. Me personally owning a VZW shop, would hope we can get it to sell of course. People have been chomping at the bit to get this phone!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol