BLU Life One X - 4G LTE Deal on Amazon

anon(5348756)

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I got one too. For $99 it's double the specs on everything from my Moto E LTE, so even if we don't get 6.0 it's still worth the price. If we do get 6.0 like Blu says, then even better, as Motorola has dropped the ball there.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I got one too. For $99 it's double the specs on everything from my Moto E LTE, so even if we don't get 6.0 it's still worth the price. If we do get 6.0 like Blu says, then even better, as Motorola has dropped the ball there.
Based on the sale price last month, I could get 10 moto e 2nd gen lte for the same price as one blu...

Shabadage

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered 2. Hopefully the lack of Band 5 doesn't do me in. Even still, it's better than the crap phones you get from cricket and my fire phone.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine in today and I have to say this is a pretty sweet phone for $99. It came with a flip window case, screen protector, and headphones.

f23942719eb88374054cae646358c093.jpg

Performance so far is really good. I'll post more later.

Joseph Guy1

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I have had an few blu phones in the past blu dose have some great phones only problem is every one I had have battery issues.

Shabadage

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I received mine yesterday, exactly one month after placing the order. Phone seems to be good, the lack of Band 5 doesn't affect me, performance is pretty good, though it did drop some frames in Walking War Robots, but nothing too horrible. The worst thing about this phone is that it takes FOREVER to charge. It's ludicrous how long it takes to charge. By my math based on observations , an 80% charge will take you roughly 5 hours. Ludicrous isn't the word, but I lack a polite stronger descriptor. Will keep updated.

rchang24

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I received mine yesterday, exactly one month after placing the order. Phone seems to be good, the lack of Band 5 doesn't affect me, performance is pretty good, though it did drop some frames in Walking War Robots, but nothing too horrible. The worst thing about this phone is that it takes FOREVER to charge. It's ludicrous how long it takes to charge. By my math based on observations , an 80% charge will take you roughly 5 hours. Ludicrous isn't the word, but I lack a polite stronger descriptor. Will keep updated.

My BLU Life One (2015) was taking forever to charge. Turns out most of my micro USB cables do not support 2 amps. Using better cables fixed the problem.

Shabadage

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
No, it's not just a cable issue here. I have the same cable I used on my fire phone. I could charge the Fire phone off a 2.1 amp charger to the tune of ~30% per hour. There is some kind of bottleneck with the phone itself. I need to do some more scientific testing to be sure. Perhaps that's a side project for work today.