Post for BLU Energy X 2 users - Feel free to share everything!

el_lorente

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I've recently acquired this BLU device, has been about 3 solid days of use an hour ago it completed this time lapse and I still got 12% of the battery, great performance on this (Achieved with regular use, social networks, phone calls, sms, no gaming).

The other features such as the camera, sound, screen, networking are just fine, though the custom rom of BLU for the Android 5.1 still not convince me at all. Maybe with more days of use I'll be able to withstand the total mayhem of icons, the lack of the apps menu, the switch of quick launch settings and the notification center.

Anyway feel free to share or make any kind of comments about this device, specially news, hacks, tips and tricks for it.

Have a nice one.

energy-x-2.jpg

Last edited:

ebrandwein

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Studio Energy II. Great phone. Been on for more than 7 1/2 hours and still has 77% power remaining. I'm getting spoiled by this battery life :)

IMG_20160415_141102.jpg

el_lorente

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Great phone either, the BLU Energy brand devices has been improving since the first launch lineup, is a shame that here in Mexico the BLU Energy X LTE model is not yet available.

Thanks for sharing.

Posted via the Android Central App

el_lorente

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I've been receiving some private inbox messages requesting evidence of the 3 days usage lasting of the BLU Energy X 2, so I send you some screen pics of it.

Again this is only achieved by regular use of the device, daily phone calls & SMS, emailing, social networking, watching regularly videos and music listening in the same way. No gaming.

By the way, does anyone knows if BLU has some sort of developers branch or web site for future OS update for their devices? I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get Marshmallow.

Anyway thank you, have a nice one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-18-13-18-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-18-13-18-21.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 54

Mostafa Dakam

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
My Phone is dead
Hi, I was trying to root my studio energy 2 but it looks like i did something wrong or i flashed the wrong files, right now my phone is dead not booting not turn-on when i press the power button, even not charging.
I've read about this and they say thats because the phone is flashed with the wrong preloader, I've search alot for the preloader file, and the ROM for blu studio energy 2 but i couldn't find them, if anybody have idea to help i will be very appreciated .

el_lorente

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Try xda-developers even though you won't find your specific device or model there is always good ideas, tools, Roms and advices available for the BLU devices. I believe there's only threads for the BLU Studio 5, but it may worth trying.

rainkash

May 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi fellows, i bought a BLU energy x 2, and when i received it i was very happy, for 3 days the phone worked just fine, i couldnt believe that i nailed this purchase. Then at the 4th day i got a call, o dont usually get phone calls, and i notice that i couldnt hear anything, nor the other person could hear me. I received a phone call 2 days before and the phone was working, I started to research with no help, or info whatsoever. Then i tried and tried and i got it to work for like 3 seconds before it comepletely went silence again...

I already did all the upgrades i could, the operating system and such, i wouldnt want to root it cuz i dont want to lose my warranty, so my question is, is there any way to fix this by myself, does rooting the phone will ensure me it will work? Or is just that the phone is damaged and i have to return it? i have til june 3rd to return it to amazon

Last edited:

el_lorente

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I've just received the April update for my Energy X 2, it is supposed to fix some minor bugs, if that does not work for you try a hard reset, wipe the cellular data & cache and start over, that should do it, if not then contact BLU support and guarantees.

sprof

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
How is everyone's signal strength? At home, my droid turbo had much better signal. This phone goes from no connection to 3 bars without changing locations. I'm using Tracfone (AT&T) in SIM 1 and FreedomPop in SIM 2. No issues with the FreedomPop SIM.

jeffhesser

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
T-mo has been fine on mine. My wife's G4 did better abroad but who knows what bands they were using in Honduras. Mine seemed to be good in Mexico.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463