Life One XL Storage/Root Help!!

A

AC Question

I just got the Life One XL from Blu and enjoy using it. for the most part. I need some help with this. as the phone states, it only has 8gb of internal memory, which is a bit low for me. I popped in a 32gb micro SD and then I had trouble. I can only move certain apps to the SD card, when I want to move most everything. I've tried rooting it several times using, Kingroot, Kingo and a few others. All resulting in the phone eventually freezing up. If there is a root that works for it, or another great method of moving storage that would be amazing. Thanks again for the help.

Nick bangs

Jun 8, 2016
Visit site
I just got the Life One XL from Blu and enjoy using it. for the most part. I need some help with this. as the phone states, it only has 8gb of internal memory, which is a bit low for me. I popped in a 32gb micro SD and then I had trouble. I can only move certain apps to the SD card, when I want to move most everything. I've tried rooting it several times using, Kingroot, Kingo and a few others. All resulting in the phone eventually freezing up. If there is a root that works for it, or another great method of moving storage that would be amazing. Thanks again for the help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781