Guest Mode

Lilnae6

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I have a Blu vivo 5r. My nephew has unlocked it and entered guest mode. I have no idea how. How do I get it out of guest mode without factory resetting my phone? Last time I couldn't figure out the problem and did a factory reset.

All the other forums speak of a user button, but, I don't see this feature. Please Help. Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Swipe down the notification panel and tap the user avatar in the upper corner. Does it give you the option to switch users?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What if you swipe down again (to bring down the Quick Settings panel, if present)? Or if you swipe down initially with two fingers?

Lilnae6

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
I can not find users under any of the settings.

You have to swipe up to get to the quick settings panel, but there is still no avatar nor users there. And if you swipe down with two fingers it goes into private space but it doesn't let you out of guest mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What happens if you reboot the phone?

Have you looked over every inch of the system settings? See if the guest mode setting is in the Device or Security section.

Lilnae6

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
Yes I have I cannot find anything that would deactivate it

When I reboot it just starts back up in guest mode

Fox2fox

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
I have the same phone and had the same problem. I eventually used the ''Blu Help'' app to report an issue. today they emailed me a file/app to download that gives you the option of turning guest mode on and off. problem solved.

mila_n

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Your post actually caused me to realize I was running in guest mode....

I found a way to deactivate it on my Blu (without downloading additional apps). If you go to Settings > Security, there is an option that says "Guest Mode - Three fingers unlock screen to turn on guest mode". I just had to disable this and guest mode turned off.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Poderia me passar esse arquivo por whatts [phone number removed by moderator]
Welcome to Android Central. Please, don't post personal information, like phone number, on this public forum. Thanks.

Por favor, não poste informação pessoal, como o seu número de telefone, neste fórum público. Obrigado.

Sandy Naylor

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
I have a Blu vivo 5r. My nephew has unlocked it and entered guest mode. I have no idea how. How do I get it out of guest mode without factory resetting my phone? Last time I couldn't figure out the problem and did a factory reset.

All the other forums speak of a user button, but, I don't see this feature. Please Help. Thank you.

How do you enable guest mode it's stuck,lost all contracts and pictures to tried recovery technic didn't do anything help please

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae