MMS Question on Prevail

rosedale

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello. :) I'm going back to Boost from Virgin Mobile today. I keep trying to find phones that support voice messaging on a budget I can handle. I want to know about the Prevail's MMS ability please. Specifically, does the phone record and send out voice messages, and will it also receive incoming voice messages? (Unlike my Optimus V that only sent out with a third party app, no receive.) I asked Boost on their Facebook page and they told me I would have to "download an app for that." Then they ignored my further questions. This leads me to believe that either they're BSing me or whoever answered me on their staff doesn't know. So I come back to you guys. :) Also, can someone tell me how long messages can be?
If I sound familiar it's because I asked this before about the Optimus V. Audio MMS is a big necessity for me. Thank you for any help! :)

ShawnsterBear

May 28, 2011
Visit site
On the prevail, you can attach pictures, videos, audio clips. You can also record a audio clip right from the attachments link in the text. I have never done it on this phone or any other phone, so I don't know it's limits, but you can do it, without a additional app.

Reactions: rosedale

rosedale

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks ShawnsterBear :) I feel better about getting this phone now. Probably seems silly but that was a big issue to me. Thank you!

d3nny

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
i use "Hi - Q MP3 Rec Lite" app...it records your voice in great quality and it saves in mp3 format...great for sending and recieving..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01