Apps browser

Skulled13

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi people, i really need help. I installed a new rom that came with a different default browser. Previously, my apps could load internet pages with no problem but now the images dont load. I tried to freeze the default browser but it didnt worked because the apps only use that browser and it simply doesnt load images. This happens with reddit, facebook...

FalconF

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
Hi, can you provide more details about the browser? Go to the app and look for an "about " page.

It seems that this browser is currently the default browser on your system, thus all the installed apps will launch it if a certain activity requires internet connection using an external browser. There is no need to disable it, go to settings and "clear default settings". Then you can launch your prefered browser and make it the default.

Parkarjohn21

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
The apps of the browser are no doubt good, providing a great service. But there is some error that is arising now with the history and with the loading as well. After so many days. I thought that it might be a problem with my phone or in my app for which I have also contacted Google Play Store Customer Service. They instructed me to uninstall it and then install it back. You can try this once or can contact them tos ahre your problem.