Is there an Android browser, or launcher, that will allow me to swipe forward/backward between web pages?

I find it to be a huge pain to hit an actual button to go back and even more insane to open a menu and select an arrow to go forward, if I accidentally clicked back a page.

Please tell me such a browser exists with these gestures. No way Apple has a patent on this?
    08-25-2016 12:29 AM
    Is there an Android browser, or launcher, that will allow me to swipe forward/backward between web pages?

I find it to be a huge pain to hit an actual button to go back and even more insane to open a menu and select an arrow to go forward, if I accidentally clicked back a page.

Please tell me such a browser exists with these gestures. No way Apple has a patent on this?
    I actually did a search, as it wouldn't have surprised me if Apple had a patent on it. They don't! Wow!
    Anyway I did find one Android Browser that has the feature you want, but you need to have a snapdragon processor. And I am not sure what you have. But here is the link to the APK, doesn't appear to be on the Playstore

Download latest stable Chromium binaries (64-bit and 32-bit)

Hope that helps a bit
    08-25-2016 01:15 AM
    I tried this and... maybe I am doing something wrong? It looks like it's just a pre-release chrome browser. Could you maybe help? I would appreciate anything at this point.
    08-25-2016 12:13 PM