Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any Point of Sale software users?

Good day to everybody. I have a humble diner back home and I've been using this certain Point of Sale software and I've got to say, being a newbie when it comes to apps like these, it certainly is easy to use. I've never been really that much of a tech-savvy person but I have to say, it helped us and my employees to function more efficiently as a unit.

are there any other POS that are worth a try? Or are there other alternatives than using a POS software? right now I'm pretty impressed by it so if there are any better tools that you guys know of, please let me know. Your comments and suggestions will be highly acknowledged.

Regards,
    Paul

Default Re: Any Point of Sale software users?

It really depends on the feature set and requirements that you need. There are several questions that you should be asking yourself when trying to find a POS solution. For example...

Do you need accounting software integration (Quickbooks)?
    Do you prefer a system that you install on your own hard drive or a cloud based system?
    If cloud-based, how is your internet connection? Do you need offline support?
    Do you manage inventory?
    If restaurant, do you need ingredient level inventory tracking?
    Do you need to calculate items by weight?
    If restaurant, do you need online reservation or ordering capability?
    Do you need cash-handling features?

I own a website called Merchant Maverick and we've written reviews for the major POS vendors on the market. You may find them helpful in your search.

Default Re: Any Point of Sale software users?

Hi Paul,

As per your requirements, you can get different software similar to POS from ControlERP online store. Here you can find different softwares like Point of sale, inventory management, replenishment, retail crm etc.

Thank You,
    Calvin Hewitt