Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How do I make Development Profitable?

I Need help how to take profit with a droide work

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: How do I make Development Profitable?

Huh?

Interesting question but we need more source data. Are you a single developers who wants to monetize own app or working in a software development company in a mobile department or anything.. No one will tell you what to do if you priovide no explanation.

I think you should try AdMob from Google. Most of developers worldwide use this add network to monetize their apps successfully.
    Banned

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to jump in say Hello. My name is Diana. I am from Appodeal Inc. The mobile ads revenue booster.
    If you would like to know more about how to make development profitable simply drop me a message here.

Cheers,
    Diana B.
    Appodeal Inc

I'm using appodeal for ads, i liked, but to make seriously money is not only about ads, is about downloads and retaining players,

A good way to make your development work profitable is to build a good website advertising your development skills. SEO is very important to your website, because no matter how impressive your work is, clients cannot be impressed with it if they cannot find you on search engine searches. Redoing the SEO on our site, Phone Repair Anaheim dot com, to target local searches in the best thing we ever did for our cell phone repair business. You are welcome to take the content on our site as an example of how to advertise your own services.