Need some advice and recommendations on a new device

BMT001

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
I am new to this forum and any advice or recommendations on a new device would be appreciated. I am in the market for a new android device. I am looking for something phablet size, 4gb or better, 820 or better, big battery, and prefer a metal phone over glass. I am not a big picture or video taker but better is preferred. My short list that I have been looking at are Hauwei Mate 9, Oneplus 3T and LG v20. I have seen hours of reviews and read page after page of comparisons but advice from people that actually own the device is always better. My last Android device was a Samsung Note 5. It was ok I actually liked my Note 4 better. Thanks in advance to all that reply.

BMT001

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
I finally decided on the Huawei Mate 9. I made the right decision. This phone is awesome. I tried out the Galaxy 8 plus but I really didn't care for it. Plus my Mate 9 was almost $300 cheaper. The battery is incredible, download speeds awesome really the only thing I didn't care for was the launcher. Which has already been replaced with the Arrow launcher. I had been tweaking settings and apps and I have it almost perfect. I am really glad I bought it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007