Best site to sell smart phones?

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Not sure if this is allowed on the forums or not. Is not, I apologize in advance. So I had a bit of misfortune with my vehicle and need to make some money fairly quickly. Only thing I have that is worth anything, is my S8+, which luckily for me I am on a payment plan with. I cannot sell on these forums since I do not qualify yet. So what sites or apps are worth trying out?

I am not on eBay and do not like it so that is out. Thing is I will still need a phone to replace the S8+ so maybe some kind of trade site?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
if you want a quick sale, Swappa is a good choice. However you will have to deal with paypal, so you'll need a paypal account. Also buyers will have up to 6 months to ask for a refund. Once a a buyer started a return on me after 2 months of using the the phone. Claimed the wifi stopped working. So it went under phone is defective and buyer wants his money back. Of course the wifi worked perfectly when I checked it when I got the phone back after refunding the buyer. Fighting a customers claim is very hard with paypal. Just something to keep in mind.

Which is why I still suggest craigslist or letgo. Sales are final and cash only.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma