Suggested Accessories

kid320

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a Captivate the other day, and it should be here tomorrow. I am super excited (reading the instruction manual for the second time, lol).

I wanted to know what accessories you guys had/suggest for this phone? I want to get some kind of a mount for my car so I can use it as a GPS.

What other accessories should be considered? Are screen protectors worth it on this apparently "unbreakable" AMOled? Unbreakable doesn't mean unscratchable.

atlkr5

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I am looking forward to a car dock as well as a desktop dock.

I thought this was released in China or somewhere and they would have had some of these accessories out, but as of now even the Samsung website shows that they are out of stock.

rob989_69

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Semsons & Co. Inc. - Bluetooth GPS, GPS Data Loggers, Navigation software, GPS accessories and mounting solutions for Palm/Pocket PC/Smartphone/Laptop

They have universal cradles, not a dock, I have one, for the price it's pretty nice. Just ordered a gadget guard screen protector and will be picking up the body glove case tomorrow. I was hoping Seidio would have an innocase soon but I'm not counting on it.

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more! has cables DIRT cheap and shipping is decent.

kid320

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a lot for your replies. I will have to look into my mounting/docking options further myself, but I will consider your suggestions when I do so. I do like the universal cradle - I already have one mounted in my car for my iPod and it works pretty well.

I had considered the weighted mat that you put on your dash instead of the suction cup, but, like Joeybear23 said, I am looking for something you can put in your carry-on and use in a rental car. So, the weight of one of those things might be a little much for travel.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc