small review for otterbox defender

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
kinda new at this so bare with me. I recently got to play with the defender for the captivate. At first i was excited to finally see it out. first glance it looks kinda like the iphone 4 defender. When i got it on the phone i noticed the rubber silicon felt a lil on the cheapish side but once on the actual hard part it felt fine unless u pulled on the edges. It was hard getting to the usb plugin i did not get to put a cord in so not sure how that will work. I also was a lil dissappointed it didnt come with a built in screen protector like other defenders for other phones. It does however come with one u can put on if u wish. it does add some size to the phone and it was a lil hard to mash the bottom icons like back and home. i didnt get to move icons around on the home screen like i wished but i would imagine it would be hard to do. The belt clip was nice sturdy was very happy with the clip. ill try and get more info next time we get some in they sold as soon as they came in so was hard to get any info.