Problem with Bluetooth Music Streaming on HTC One X+ to Pioneer DEH-X8500DAB

roadie3rd

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Can Anyone help
Ive just bought and installed a Pioneer DEH-x8500DAB and im having a few problems heres a list below:

1. Whilst playing music via bluetooth from my android phone (HTC One X+) the music keeps cutting out and sounds like a stuck record any ideas why?

2. Whilst playing music via bluetooth from my android phone (HTC One X+) the display doesnt seem to be showing what track is playing or any info. It also says pause even though the track is playing. Ive tried googing the problem but nothing, also looked in manual.

3. Also can anyone confirm any apps that work with this head unit with android phones as the pioneer website says compatible apps but doesnt list any, just currious.
Hope someone has all at least 1 answer to these
Cheers

starship001

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem playing music via BT through my car. This problem is only since my handset was replaced by Orange 3 weeks ago. Previously it was perfect. Help!!

g33m4n

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling this is to do with the jb update. I have the same headunit and my one x works but won't display track names. Also usb mode is now showing as 'not compatible'. Any luck on solving it?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bzebian

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I've had a problem with my HTC One and my car Bluetooth. They pair fine and music from my phone plays, but I cannot initially control the volume through the car's audio controls. I have to turn the phone's Media Audio off and on, sometimes several times, before I can use the car's volume dial.

I opened a ticket with HTC on this, and of course they said it was the car radio. (Its the stock Pioneer radio for Scion FR-S.) But when I pointed put that the radio worked fine with my previous HTC Desire, and I was able to replicate the issue in an AT&T store with one of their Bluetooth speakers, HTC said they would look into further. AT&T actually gave me a new phone, but the issue remains.

I suspect now that its a JB 4.1 issue, and I'm stuck with it until a 4.2 upgrade comes out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii