Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Scosche Magnetic Window Mount - My New Favorite Toy

Phone Holder for Car Windshield | Cell Phone Windshield Mount | magicMOUNT window | by Scosche

I picked this up at Wal-Mart while after on a whim i had bought another car dock for my Note II. Naturally the phone wouldnt fit in the dock which convinced me to pick up this product. Slid a nice thin metal plate behind the back of my phone and off I went. I was very surprised with this. One of the roads I travel daily is covered with bumps and potholes ( a lot which are unavoidable). Through all this my phone never budged. It's so easy to put on and pull off and I don't have to worry about arms to adjust or possibly break. This actually has me looking at some of their other docks to put around the house

Global Posts
    13,064 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Scosche Magnetic Window Mount - My New Favorite Toy

Quote Originally Posted by red.foxx15 View Post
    Phone Holder for Car Windshield | Cell Phone Windshield Mount | magicMOUNT window | by Scosche

I picked this up at Wal-Mart while after on a whim i had bought another car dock for my Note II. Naturally the phone wouldnt fit in the dock which convinced me to pick up this product. Slid a nice thin metal plate behind the back of my phone and off I went. I was very surprised with this. One of the roads I travel daily is covered with bumps and potholes ( a lot which are unavoidable). Through all this my phone never budged. It's so easy to put on and pull off and I don't have to worry about arms to adjust or possibly break. This actually has me looking at some of their other docks to put around the house
    Awesome, thank for sharing!

Default Re: Scosche Magnetic Window Mount - My New Favorite Toy

Currently I'm using same mount in my car. I approve, that's a great gadget