Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Kickstand4u

Product available yet?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Kickstand4u

Thanks for the suggestion, that is a nice case. But, that would require me having to buy another expensive case, which I'm trying to avoid.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I'd still like to see the kickstand4u, but in the mean time I've integrated a kickstand into my OtterBox Commuter. It's pretty slick, It sits completely flush, recessed into the back of the case. I've been rolling with it for about a week now. I'll post up a few pics when I get a chance. The OB Commuter can be a pitb sometimes to get back on so I haven't wanted to remove it yet.

Global Posts
    1,109 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock - but Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by gilbequick View Post
    I'd still like to see the kickstand4u, but in the mean time I've integrated a kickstand into my OtterBox Commuter. It's pretty slick, It sits completely flush, recessed into the back of the case. I've been rolling with it for about a week now. I'll post up a few pics when I get a chance. The OB Commuter can be a pitb sometimes to get back on so I haven't wanted to remove it yet.
    gilbequick,

They have been available since 11-22-12 - so head over to kickstand4u tm Intro - Designs by RemoteSystems tm, Inc. and order one! Don't forget to use the Promotion Code "XDA" for 50% off!

[Q] kickstand4u - Would you want a generic easy to install kickstand for your phone? - xda-developers

I hope you decide to get one - I would be interested in your review!

Thanks!
    Samsung Galaxy S3 (tweaked and rooted)
    Samsung Epic 4G (retired rooted backup)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Apple iPad 3 (yes, I have one of those also)
    kickstand4u mobile kickstands for all mobile devices

Oh my! I rooted my SGS3!
    Rock Solid and Perfect!