Kickstand4u

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion, that is a nice case. But, that would require me having to buy another expensive case, which I'm trying to avoid.

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'd still like to see the kickstand4u, but in the mean time I've integrated a kickstand into my OtterBox Commuter. It's pretty slick, It sits completely flush, recessed into the back of the case. I've been rolling with it for about a week now. I'll post up a few pics when I get a chance. The OB Commuter can be a pitb sometimes to get back on so I haven't wanted to remove it yet.

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I'd still like to see the kickstand4u, but in the mean time I've integrated a kickstand into my OtterBox Commuter. It's pretty slick, It sits completely flush, recessed into the back of the case. I've been rolling with it for about a week now. I'll post up a few pics when I get a chance. The OB Commuter can be a pitb sometimes to get back on so I haven't wanted to remove it yet.

gilbequick,

They have been available since 11-22-12 - so head over to kickstand4u tm Intro - Designs by RemoteSystems tm, Inc. and order one! Don't forget to use the Promotion Code "XDA" for 50% off! :)

[Q] kickstand4u - Would you want a generic easy to install kickstand for your phone? - xda-developers

I hope you decide to get one - I would be interested in your review!

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463