- 99 Posts
Galaxy s3 UAG Buttons?
So I got my Urban Armor Gear case today for the GS3.
First of all, I LOVE the design and the material.
My only disappointment is that the buttons are weird...
I noticed that one side of the power button seam is purposely cut to let it be pushed easier, but feels mushy. The volume rocker is a little sketchy.
The top button works ok and clicks nicely, but the bottom button is really tough.
Does anyone know what I can do to make the buttons work nicer?
- 09-22-2013, 01:56 AM #3
- By watefun in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 09:26 AM
- By rjenkin41 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 31Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:21 AM
- By Infinite Jest in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2013, 11:37 AM
- By guzzardo in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2012, 12:19 AM
- By rjenkin41 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 03:49 PM