Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Protector?

So I was looking through Amazon, and came across this : Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements: Cell Phones & Accessories

They have quite the reviews from their other products, and I'm looking for a screen protector.

Has anyone tried them?

Default Re: Screen Protector?

I haven't, but that gorilla glass is pretty tough on it's own. Have you seen the videos of people essentially stabbing their screens with knives?

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sergeantandroid View Post
    I haven't, but that gorilla glass is pretty tough on it's own. Have you seen the videos of people essentially stabbing their screens with knives?
    They may have these videos out and that may be very well true but I know that it is also true that even a little grain of sand lodged in your pocket that rubs against your screen the right way will scratch up your screen despite any Gorilla version glass you have. I've seen and heard about it here on the Android forums.

My DNA sent this...

Quote Originally Posted by user242 View Post
    They may have these videos out and that may be very well true but I know that it is also true that even a little grain of sand lodged in your pocket that rubs against your screen the right way will scratch up your screen despite any Gorilla version glass you have. I've seen and heard about it here on the Android forums.

My DNA sent this...
    Could be. I personally have a flip cover on mine. There are many theories that sound good until put into practice.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

Are you looking for Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector? Amazon is honest merchant in the world. I bought a screen protector here. Hope that helps.