Incipio galaxy s4 case

JohnT3

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
So I got this case at Verizon when I got my new galaxy s4. First of all the case looks cool and seems to be doing a good job protecting my phone. I do have a complaint about it though and thats that I can't hear it when it's on a flat surface. The hole for the speaker is flush with the surface and barely any sound escapes. Are all the cases like this because it really sucks?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Not all cases are like that, but still, that's one of the downsides of having the speaker at the back.

I normally put my phone with the screen facing down since my case protects the display anyway.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Tele_Phone

May 20, 2013
Visit site
So I got this case at Verizon when I got my new galaxy s4. First of all the case looks cool and seems to be doing a good job protecting my phone. I do have a complaint about it though and thats that I can't hear it when it's on a flat surface. The hole for the speaker is flush with the surface and barely any sound escapes. Are all the cases like this because it really sucks?

Some cases have bulgy corners that lift the speaker slightly off the surface

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1376272293113.jpg
    1376272293113.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 35

JohnT3

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Right, I'm thinking that I'm probably going to have to get a different case. Not being able to hear it when it's on a surface is kind of a deal breaker for me. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some obvious solution I missed. I'll be picking up another cover. Take this as a warning on the Incipio case!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome