- 85 Posts
What should I do with old accesories
Last time when I got my current phone, HTC Rezound I had turned in my old phone for a $100 off my new phone, but they did not ask for my accessory, specifically my case.
Now I have my rezound and might get the new HTC One and don't know if my rezound case will fit the One. So if it doesn't, what can I do with it?
- 09-11-2013, 12:05 AM #2
- 7,900 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-22-2013, 01:49 AM #3
- 09-22-2013, 02:12 AM #4
- 09-22-2013, 02:35 PM #5
- 09-22-2013, 03:35 PM #6
- 10-23-2013, 02:32 PM #7
- 8 Posts
Re: What should I do with old accesories
I am fun of collecting phone cases. What I did to mine is I just kept it and re used it maybe sometimes if I'm in the mood to use it Also, my other phone cases are valuable to me because some of my friends gave it to me as their gifts. Maybe you should kept it too or maybe you can give it to me heheI like to know the latest trend of Smart Phones
- By wb5dx in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 07:41 PM
- By pkcable in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:54 AM
- By serenemind in forum Moto XReplies: 77Last Post: 09-15-2013, 10:43 PM
- By bluesguy72 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:38 PM
- By blair.harrington in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:35 PM