any suggwstions for galaxy s4 case

lukebyers

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am new to this forum and new onto Android after upgrading my phone to the S4.
I got a s-view cover with the phone but find this to be a little annoying as well as not having much protection for my phone.
Im looking for a case with a good finish and just wondered if anyone has found any good ones.

Thanks in advance guys

Posted via Android Central App

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi I am new to this forum and new onto Android after upgrading my phone to the S4.
I got a s-view cover with the phone but find this to be a little annoying as well as not having much protection for my phone.
Im looking for a case with a good finish and just wondered if anyone has found any good ones.

Thanks in advance guys

YES!!! I have the spigen slim armor (red) http://www.amazon.com/Spigen-SGP10204-Armor-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00BW6GJ1K/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1381358480&sr=8-4&keywords=spigen+s4
Best case I have ever seen or used personally. Love it.
Plus I got it for 14 bucks on amazon

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Thanks in advance guys

you can't go wrong with Spigen cases, just about any of them are suitable, depending on what you want. I am an admited case fanatic, and have at least 10 cases to choose from, depending on my mood/needs. I hardly ever drop my phone, so I want to stay as minimal as possible, with decent protection. the largest/thickest case I have is the otterbox commuter, and that's about max for me on case size. I use the Spigen slim armor cases the most, but when really want minimal protection, but decent grip, I go with the Elago breathe case, which i have in four different colors. shop around on amazon, they seem to have the best prices/choices all around.

davidcarry123

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I suggest the best case for me is the otterbox and seido but, as many other said it is kind a bulky and they looked too heavy. You can really assure in terms of protection for these cases I mentioned but there are also cases that are cool and also protect you phone. I usually buy my cases at phone coverz dot eu. Maybe you could visit the site and browse it, maybe you will find nice cases out there because I have also found mine.

Last edited: