Need suggestions for a case

android jack

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
When I got my current phone, HTC rezound I wanted a case so I got a red Silicone case, not very stylish but helped me find the phone at times.
It did its job but, I was wondering if it was the best choice in terms of price, protection, and features (kickstand, belt clip, etc.)

It's a bit late now but what's a good case for my next phone? I know without a specific phone is not easy but I may choose the HTC One or one of the Galaxy S phones I am looking into, and any suggestion is fine. Also a feedback on what I case I chose for my rezound not needed but helpful.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
When I got my current phone, HTC rezound I wanted a case so I got a red Silicone case, not very stylish but helped me find the phone at times.
It did its job but, I was wondering if it was the best choice in terms of price, protection, and features (kickstand, belt clip, etc.)

It's a bit late now but what's a good case for my next phone? I know without a specific phone is not easy but I may choose the HTC One or one of the Galaxy S phones I am looking into, and any suggestion is fine. Also a feedback on what I case I chose for my rezound not needed but helpful.
Best case for the S4 in my opinion, in terms of style/protection/comfort would be either the Slim Armor by Spigen (What I'm using) or the Neo Hybrid, also by Spigen. Thinking about getting the latter as well

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Jack!

From what I've seen, this case would be best, SEIDIO | SURFACE Case with metal kickstand for HTC One
Features:

Sleek case that is only 0.2 cm and provides scratch protection
- Case raises the camera away from a flat surface in order to protect your lens
- Magnetic kickstand provides convenience by easily snapping back in when not in use
- Precision cut-outs for access to the controls, ports, speakers, and camera
- Unique slide-in design makes putting on and removing your case easy

As for the S4 (Have one for myself, LOVE IT!) , I would recommend

But, it really depends on what you want. If you want a tough as nails case, Otterbox (available for both HTC One and SG4) Is the way to go. If you want a kickstand, but less protection, SEIDIO | SURFACE with Metal Kickstand Case for Samsung GALAXY S4

What are you looking for?

TLRTC

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Best case for the S4 in my opinion, in terms of style/protection/comfort would be either the Slim Armor by Spigen (What I'm using) or the Neo Hybrid, also by Spigen. Thinking about getting the latter as well

love the slim armor for my GS4, but not the Neo Hybrid. seems a bit slippery to me. I have four of the slim armor, one of the Neo Hybrid. what i DO like about the Neo hybrid is that it makes my phone resemble the Iphone, just larger. I don't know how many people have asked me when did the Iphone get so big. but my choice of all around looks/protection is slim armor. otterbox commuter is nice too, it doesn't turn my S4 into a Note 2.

davidcarry123

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

in my opinion, the best case for me the otterbox and seido but, as many other said it is kind a bulky and they looked too heavy. You can really assure in terms of protection for these cases I mentioned but they are also cases that are cool and also protect you phone. I usually buy my cases at phone-coverz.eu. Maybe you could visit the site and browse it, maybe you will find nice cases out there because I have also found mine.

Last edited:

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Another case I'd recommend is the Tech 21 impact case, it's only available for a few phones. Im sure the Note 3 will get but you can only get it at a T-Mobile store. A rep there was tossing his phone around likee a ball, throwing it across the room to other reps when they asked for it to show to customers. Won't make your phone bulky and it's around $30

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I am Verizon customer, maybe a change will happen, maybe not.

You can buy it at a T-Mobile store, you don't have to be a subscriber to get it. Doubt the phone's ports are different on Verizon than they are on the other carriers ike the G2 is.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton