Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Liquid Screen Protectors

Anybody try any of these? I am looking at the Dynaflo and the Crystalusion ones.

Default Re: Liquid Screen Protectors

Wet installs like Invisible Shield? I tried once and water damaged my Thunderbolt. Didn't like the texture anyways so it wouldn't have lasted. I use dry application by iSmooth but they don't support a lot of devices.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Wet installs like Invisible Shield? I tried once and water damaged my Thunderbolt. Didn't like the texture anyways so it wouldn't have lasted. I use dry application by iSmooth but they don't support a lot of devices.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
    No, what he's talking about is completely different. An actual liquid that is applied to the phone and screen. Liquid Glass
    Thanked by 2:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yesterday I tried the Liquid Screen Protector on my Note 8 to see what would happen. The fingerprints were starting to get irritating. Actually in any device they were irritating. The solution went on easily. It makes the device super slick but no more fingerprints. So, I ordered 2 more. One for my Galaxy Gear watch and the other for the wife's iPad.

The item I tried, I ordered from Amazon. Its called Crystalusion.