- 1 Posts
Otterbox Defender w/ zagg HD invisible shield?
I recently got an otterbox defender for my galaxy note 10.1 but not long after i put the case on I noticed "watermarks" and bubbles under the built in screen protector. I think it might be suction between the otterbox screen protector and the zagg invisible shield on the device. I made sure both were clean and there was no dust or dirt. But I'm still getting bubbles and such... I'm afraid if I take of my zagg that any trapped dirt could ruin my screen. Anyone have any advice???
- 12-29-2013, 01:36 AM #2
Re: Otterbox Defender w/ zagg HD invisible shield?
With a Defender, you don't need the Zagg.
Had a Defender on my last phone for 2 years. When I finally decided to go Defender-less, my screen was still impeccable.
Prefered to go screen-shield free with my current phone, and use an Incipio Duo case. The rubber is inside and the hard plastic shell on the outside, the exact opposite of the Defender's scheme, and it's much more pocket-friendly, and daylight friendly as a solution.
Just my 2 cents."All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
- The Ascent of man.
- By Taylor Ringo in forum Other TabletsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 03:47 PM
- By BBKrzy in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:55 PM
- By csteacy7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 01:04 AM
- By Miamagn in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:45 AM
- By san k in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:31 PM