- 136 Posts
Add a cover?
Hi I have a Galaxy S4 right now and I love the leather case. It has a flap in the front that protects my phone's screen when it's in my pocket and offers a level of privacy when I use my phone in a public place like on the bus.
I'm getting a Note 3 this weekend along with the Zerolemon 10,000 extended battery case. It's a little bulky, but will offer really good drop protection and allow me to go several days without charging.
I really wish the new case had a cover. I've fallen in love with my cover on my S4... Does anyone know any way to add a cover to a case? Please? I would love you so much if you could help me get that awesome Zerolemon case to have a cover!
- By dsignori in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 15Last Post: 09-28-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Guysakar in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 01:29 AM
- By pcarr4 in forum Sony Xperia Tablet ZReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:13 AM
- By goodseed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:58 PM
- By drhere in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:03 PM