- 1 Posts
Hi there buddies!
I'm kind of new on this forum, but I wanted to share a thought and a question with you...
A friend of mine who's iOS developer showed me yesterday an accessory that I find pretty cool: https://sensusxp.com/
It's a kind of iPhone case that adds touch controls on the back and the sides of the phone. Their video shows some interesting examples, and I thought: in games and all kinds of apps it could be amazing! You could have the game controls on the back, you wouldn't "spam" your screen with controls (like in the emulators). You would handle your phone like a PSP or so, and it would at the same time protect your phone...
I'm much more Android-fan than iOS, so I was wondering if such a case exists for Android. I am a developer myself and I've started to dream with some concepts of apps and games that would be great with such a thing.
So, do you know if something like this exists? What do you think? Do controls in the back seem cool to you?
- By darwincruz20 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2015, 11:33 PM
- By wxmancanada in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 10-24-2014, 12:54 AM
- By gumblestilts in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:27 PM
- By mc4nam in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:32 PM
- By felloffthetruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-17-2014, 09:41 AM