Normal screen protectors Vs. Glass Screen protectors
After reading quite a few posts and threads on this forum I've seen a lot of users talk about the benefits of glass screen protectors. Do people still use the original plastic screen protectors? Or have they died out?
- 06-17-2014, 09:25 PM #2
Re: Normal screen protectors Vs. Glass Screen protectors
Good question, don't know the answer.
All I can say is that I will never go back to plastic after using glass on my last 3 phones.
Glass is as smooth as the original screen and the clarity is amazing. I also use the glass with oleophobic coating.
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 11-04-2014, 02:27 AM
- By dillpikkil in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 05:43 PM
- By courtsbrooke in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 06-04-2014, 01:37 PM
- By VegemiteKid in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 08:09 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2014, 05:53 PM