Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Default Phablet cases with a strap on the back for grip?

Hi all,

I'm sure you've all seen the various tablet toting questionnaire types in your city centres, they tend to use a case with a strap on the back to insert their hand into go carry their tablet around. Basically I thought something in the same vein might be nice for phablets, I've got the original note and by keeping my fingers locked into the back, I can extend my thumb much further over the screen etc.

Now I'm basically wondering if this is just something daft I would want, or if the idea resonate with any fellow phablet owners here?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Phablet cases with a strap on the back for grip?

Check this out. I should patent it. Little hot glue and an old strap from a piece of headgear. I don't know what I would do without it though makes it so easy to carry and secure. A little ugly but rather the protection on my Note 3. 😀

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Phablet cases with a strap on the back for grip?-20140529_074916.jpg  

I have used a flygrip. It works pretty well.

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Checked out the fly grip, tbh I want something more similar to that diy job up there. Albeit a bit tidier, no offence!