kickstand4u mobile kickstand with sure grip - Kickstarter Project

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello to all you smartphone enthusiasts, "simple kickstand with the ultimate in flexibility"

Kickstarter Project URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kickstand4u/ultimate-accessories-package-for-all-your-mobile-d

kickstand4u-mobile-kickstand-640.jpg

The "new revised prototype" Generation 2 kickstand4u is stronger throughout, and has three unique built-in features.

Feature 1): is called Sure Grip. It will allow you to comfortably and securely hold your mobile device at any angle in your hand, whether you are standing, walking, sitting, or lying down without dropping it.

Feature 2): is the kickstand blade which is designed to be easily removed for replacement if ever needed, and/or to change out to different "future" color combinations so you can personalize the look with your own special color combination.

Feature 3): is that the kickstand is designed to work with the optional 3M Command Strip, the super easy non marring removable adhesive system.

Shown below: Prototype 3D Printed Parts - Generation 2 kickstand, Tablet Extender, and Tripod Mount
tripod-3d-ks4u-640.jpg

Tablet Extender - get more flexibility from your kickstand

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand with Tablet Extender
Portrait Position
ks4u-tablet-extender-2-640.jpg

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand w/o Tablet Extender
Portrait Position
galaxy-tab-7-wks4u-640.jpg

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand with Tablet Extender
Landscape Position
ks4u-tablet-extender-1-640.jpg

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand w/o Tablet Extender
Landscape Position
galaxy-tab-7-landscp-640.jpg

Take "super sharp" pictures anywhere with a "slip-on" Tripod Mount for your kickstand

Shown below: Samsung Galaxy 7.0+ small tablet, Generation 1 kickstand with Tripod Mount
Easy way to take "Super Sharp Pictures" or adjustable Video viewing or hands free Skyping
ks4u-tripod-mount-2-640.jpg

Tripod Mount - Great for taking Macro Stills
Taken with a 4year old Samsung Galaxy Epic 5mp pixel camera
watch-macro-2-640.jpg

Here are a few reviews from the "XDA developers forum" and from those that have bought the first Generation kickstand. This is where I first introduced my first Generation kickstand4u mobile kickstand: Kickstand4u mobile kickstand reviews.

I also have just launched a Kickstarter Project and will run from July 15th to August 31st and was hoping that if you like what I have developed, you could help a forum member (me aka mouseglider) and "donate or pre-order" to the cause if you think my designs may benefit your family, friends, or fellow enthusiasts. Even if you cannot "donate or pre-order" to my cause, please help me pass the word around which is just as much appreciated.

My website link is Kickstand4u my latest endeavor, and you can get to the Kickstarter Project from there "or" click on the link below. This will go directly to my Kickstarter Project.

Kickstarter Project URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kickstand4u/ultimate-accessories-package-for-all-your-mobile-d

If you are a social media user, don't forget to FB, G+, LinkedIn, tweet, and any other social media or forums, as a way to help spread the word. Thank you again.

Feel free to contact me or post here if you have any questions or concerns.

Last edited:

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Project Update as of 12-11-14

As of now:

* All the final working prototypes in both 3D print and CNC machining have been approved.

* Since this is a completely new tool separate from the 1st generation kickstand, special attention is given for the best tool "method type" which will provide the best finished product is the main concern. Final tooling method for the new generation kickstand is approved and ordered.

* Final working prototypes and tooling method for the new Tablet Extender is approved and ordered.

Next step is to approved initial production samples from the tools - if these look good, they will go out to the early adopter pre-orders.

* New packaging is all in the final stages

Tripod Mount is on hold for future product, but looking into alternate methods of producing short runs.

I may sell the tripod stand as a separate item if there is a demand for it.

But rest assured, the "kickstand" and the "tablet extender" are a sure thing and I am trying to get this out as fast as possible. Sample production quality samples should be here mid February.

Thank you for your support!
Remote Systems
Stephen Fong

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463